Finally something I always wanted.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
to true homie boomboxes just aren't worth buying anymore, god knows when i will get the 970 done at the moment it sounds worse than an m70

i could do a whole transplant with my scrap 970 but that is beyond me these days bud

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
to true homie boomboxes just aren't worth buying anymore, god knows when i will get the 970 done at the moment it sounds worse than an m70

i could do a whole transplant with my scrap 970 but that is beyond me these days bud
give it a go wtf do you have to lose .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
there are about 15 wires soldered to the board for the deck I'm not sure what there for lad as it's a basic deck .....if i farked it up i would be heart broken.....also i would have to re join the wires with tape as i can't solder lol but yea she is pretty effed up bro

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)

i was scared working on bikes but if you take your time you should be ok.
i figured if anyone is going to fark it up it might as well be me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Radio raheem

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
i can tell you this , my Yamaha xs 1100 is the only bike that scares the hell out of me . its a match for the 1400 any day of the week .

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
I remember that Floyd, Sinister sent me a motor of that m90...that is going back years man lol

i parted with the main gubbins of an m90 some years ago, i think that was on Stg though

i remember there was the 3 of us and we all had m90's as our display, i had 3 at that time

the most i ever had was four god knows what ever happened to those though lad
i do remember that. those were the days. i also remember old litfan snd his dining room table boombox pics.

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
im lucky lad i still have his sony f40 from his second collection, some wanker from germany stole his first collection over 40 high end tosh m90's gf1000

he totally scammed lit cuz he was to i'll to know what he was doing, sold the lot for a k.....the guy is the one with that huge boombox wall of over 100 boxes

i hate fkin scammers lad always have

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
im lucky lad i still have his sony f40 from his second collection, some wanker from germany stole his first collection over 40 high end tosh m90's gf1000

he totally scammed lit cuz he was to i'll to know what he was doing, sold the lot for a k.....the guy is the one with that huge boombox wall of over 100 boxes

i hate fkin scammers lad always have
yes i know exactly who you are talking about but i didn't know what happened with litfans boxes.