Finally something I always wanted.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Tell me about it lol, I don't work on boxes anymore homie i have lost the patience and interest

also i bet you're bike was half the price of the 970, i have never agreed on ebay prices but basically ebay or the sellers have you by the balls these days lad, there are sellers asking 300 for an 8989, jeez i remember when you couldn't give them away, the same as the 575 bro
I also remember when people said the m70 was a hundred dollar boombox I was like yeah right m*********** we'll see about that.

Reactions: Radio raheem

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
The only m 70 I ever owned I only paid $40 for it shipped. And the guy only live 20 miles away.I ended up giving it to my good friend sinister for life I still miss that guy man. I also still have boxes I got from him that he picked up for me in California.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
The only m 70 I ever owned I only paid $40 for it shipped. And the guy only live 20 miles away.I ended up giving it to my good friend sinister for life I still miss that guy man. I also still have boxes I got from him that he picked up for me in California.
Oh and Dave sinister for life sent me the only parts M90 I've never seen as long as I've been on the forums.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
I remember that Floyd, Sinister sent me a motor of that m90...that is going back years man lol

i parted with the main gubbins of an m90 some years ago, i think that was on Stg though

i remember there was the 3 of us and we all had m90's as our display, i had 3 at that time

the most i ever had was four god knows what ever happened to those though lad

Last edited:
Reactions: JVC Floyd

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Nice bike! I haven't been online for almost a year with life getting in the way. That said, Your post is the first one I saw! Looks amazing for its age and I would never have thought it. Two months ago, I bought a KTM Duke street bike to transport on a bus I am building. I went and got my motorcycle endorsement as I have been riding for years without it.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
I have a 2016 KTM 390 Duke I got it new it only has 1500 miles on it the good thing about these bikes is their light the bad thing about these bikes is the seat but you can change it to the ergo seat for a little more softer ride.
that bus is awesome I can only dream of building something like that but that's the way to go just carry the bike with you.
I put header wrap on mine because these bikes do run hot during the summer but it's never overheated no matter how hot it's gotten. Just remember when you go to change the oil to have a magnetic tool to pull the filter out because it could be a pain in the ass.

Reactions: MesaAZGuy

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Don't worry about the heat... Living in AZ, 95º is my personal cutoff for riding. I'm a big pussy! I have nothing but the highest respects for the guys cruising down the highway at over 100º temps with the sun blaring away. Just the dry hot air wipes me out after a 30 min ride. Regarding the filter, I bought one of them screwdrivers that has a screw built into the tip. You punch it into the filter and screw then pull it out.

restocat

Member (SA)
Nice bike. One of my friends used a Honda shadow on our 4 corner tour of the US, back in '87. The bike held up very well, no repairs needed. We used saddle bags like yours, with our tents and gear strapped along the back seats.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Thanks fellas I really love this bike and the guy I bought it from was super nice and was meticulous on the maintenance he just didn't really want to mess with it anymore because he had young kids but I got a great deal and I'm still in shock over it. I ride the hell out of this thing and I've only had it over a month.

Reactions: restocat

Eddy

Member (SA)
Nice bike Floyd , i picked one up last monday............Intruder 800

Attachments

• SUZUKI INTRUDER 800.jpg
    SUZUKI INTRUDER 800.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 10

Eddy

Member (SA)
awesome , my good friend i ride with has a 1400 intruder these are great bikes.
Yup, it's not easy to find an intruder that's not messed with. The one i bought has been taken great care of it. Not shure about the 2 extra headlights though. 1400 s are not so easy to find . But the 800 will do just fine. Fast and "loud" enough :rock:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Yup, it's not easy to find an intruder that's not messed with. The one i bought has been taken great care of it. Not shure about the 2 extra headlights though. 1400 s are not so easy to find . But the 800 will do just fine. Fast and "loud" enough :rock:
my buddy bought his 1400 new , ordered it at romney cycles in west Virginia. he's had it for a long time , at least 8 years.