Finally something I always wanted.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Very nice bike. I hope you have something for the back seat as well...8-)
Yeah I do it's called a duffle bag lol.
This thing has the best seat ever so comfortable not like most the bikes I rode where it's like a f****** 2x4 under your ass the whole way .

Reactions: pauly

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Yeah I like to carry a boom box along when I go somewhere but as for playing it while I'm driving there's no way in hell it's never going to override the sound of the motor lol.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Unfortunately the older I get the more I need my concentration for riding I don't want to be the guy playing eye of the tiger while I'm skidding on the concrete.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
I have just picked up something i have always wanted Floyd lad.....finally a fully working crown 970 guess this is the last box for me bro, seen a video of it fully working so hopefully no nasty surprises touch wood lol

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
I have just picked up something i have always wanted Floyd lad.....finally a fully working crown 970 guess this is the last box for me bro, seen a video of it fully working so hopefully no nasty surprises touch wood lol
Awesome brother glad to hear it .
honestly my motorcycles easier to work on than most of my boom boxes lol.

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
Awesome brother glad to hear it .
honestly my motorcycles easier to work on than most of my boom boxes lol.
Tell me about it lol, I don't work on boxes anymore homie i have lost the patience and interest

also i bet you're bike was half the price of the 970, i have never agreed on ebay prices but basically ebay or the sellers have you by the balls these days lad, there are sellers asking 300 for an 8989, jeez i remember when you couldn't give them away, the same as the 575 bro

Last edited: