Boomus Fidelis
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
5ddea3ca50f25d96c4ec14a3b7b1ee07.jpg

Ha ha, never noticed the matching hats!

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
trippy1313 said:
That's a great shot. Perfect.
These are all really great pics guys. I'm glad you were all able to work this meet out. I only wish I could have gone.
After seeing all the fun the West Coast guys have at their meets, I knew I had to go!
Your name did get brought up at the meet, so you were there in spirit..:yes:
Since I've never been to a meet or been around any other collectors, I'll try to describe it the best I can from my perspective..
Whatever idea you have about members on this site, is totally blown out of the water when you meet em in the flesh!
Sure, you have to introduce yourself and shake hands..but, after about 5 minutes you forget you've never met these people, and it feels like you're hanging with old friends you haven't seen for a few years!
No egos, no competition, just comradery and love for the portable music machine..:cool:
Even the wives and children were very personable and nice!
Maybe I just got very lucky with this group, but I know you would've enjoyed every second of it just like I did!
I said several times how it was "worth every penny".. And I would do it again in a heartbeat! :hooray:

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Here's another shot from the 18 Block district.. Now.. if I would've had my Aqua metallic Lasonic there too, this graff would've matched my boxes perfectly!image.jpg

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
That Boomboxery battle with JC and Howie was EPIC :thumbsup: ...i really honestly thought the boombox wall was going to collapse...if i had started dancing when i got called out i'm sure that wall would have fallen down...as all you guys know...i have an EXTREMELY HIGH energy level and get carried away :lol:

SLO

Member (SA)
A few more videos for you all

Setting up for Miles and his money shot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLxueughXAQ

Our last night out in front of the Hotel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0HAwaoqfhQ

mancardo

Member (SA)
I'm proud of my daughter...little by little she's learning more about Boomboxes :thumbsup: She said the two things that she loved from Vegas was "Life is beautiful and the Boombox summit. :cool:

Attachments

• Lolo1.jpg
    Lolo1.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 4
  • lolo4.jpg
    lolo4.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 4

Lasonic TRC-920

mancardo said:
I'm proud of my daughter...little by little she's learning more about Boomboxes :thumbsup: She said the two things that she loved from Vegas was "Life is beautiful and the Boombox summit. :cool:
Your daughter was the best! Any chance she would draw a boombox picture for the magazine?

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
thanks a billion million for all these great pictures -
you guys made the hundreds of us who were not there feel included and feel the excitement
:thumbsup: :rock: :clap: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.