West Coast Boomboxery Meet July 28th, 2012 PICTURE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
MasterBlaster84 said:
mellymelsr said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Had to go through and look at all the pictures and video again...WOW, just amazing!

...I've done the same thing and I am still blown away. That was an amazing day!! Never had so many boomboxes at my disposal, and with a great group of guys as well. Can't wait till next year!!... :-D

Melly your going to need more tables. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

I will definitely have more tables next year... :yes:

Lasonic TRC-920

fresh produce said:
Man i missed out i really wish i was there :-/

Peter, no joke bro, you and Adrian need to make it next year....it will just leave you speechless :drool:

Still thinking about how great that was :-D

I'm working hard at getting some new radio's for next year!

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
2. all your outfits were sub-standard :-P :dunce: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :lol: :lol: :lol:
====================

VERY NICE !!!

Should have had at least one Hawaiian shirt !

and No 880??

Patron

Member (SA)
hey guys just want to say i am enjoying all the pics, looks like it was an amazing evening, like i was telling chris, i see so many units that i havent even seen in person , glad to see all of you together having a good time.

hope one day i can join you.

Lasonic TRC-920

Patron said:
hey guys just want to say i am enjoying all the pics, looks like it was an amazing evening, like i was telling chris, i see so many units that i havent even seen in person , glad to see all of you together having a good time.

hope one day i can join you.

I love the pictures through the SEA of antenna's....just love it....that was a great day!

MasterBlaster84

Boomus Fidelis
Steve_Perry said:
Anyone have a Sansui FX-700R? Had one in the 80's and lost it in one of my moves.

Thanks

I think that's one I have, it's a very small 3 piecer.
If I recall it sounds good but not great for it's size, it does look cool though. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.