Venice Beach Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLO

Member (SA)
trippy1313 said:
SLO your kid's such a BAMF, holding that box on his shoulder with the rest of ya. Awesome. All those pics look like a blast.
Hahaa, Thanks trippy, He made us proud that day :-) I get a kick out of how much he loves these boomboxes, thas my boy!!

Dr DER

Member (SA)
don't mean to toot my own horn .. but I was going through some of the other meets on this page and just happen to noticed we had a really good turnout compared to some .... LOL....

Lasonic TRC-920

OUTRAGEOUS!

I can't believe that happened to Peter and Adrian. Just like the 80's, people lose their F'n minds.

Thankfully it didn't go any further.

Sick work guys, everyone, my hat is off to you all :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

David E Rivera said:
don't mean to toot my own horn .. but I was going through some of the other meets on this page and just happen to noticed we had a really good turnout compared to some .... LOL....
Remember David, it's not the size of your MEET but it's how you enjoy it! :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-GZ- said:
Wait a minute. A street mime touched your volume knob? Did I read that right? Not cool.
Yeah man, and i didnt want to be an @$$ and check how strong his jaw was so i think a strong shove was good enough to get my point across

Lasonic TRC-920

mac daddy freshness said:
Yeah man, and i didnt want to be an @$$ and check how strong his jaw was so i think a strong shove was good enough to get my point across
Yeah testing the tensile strength of his face might be a bit much :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Yeah testing the tensile strength of his face might be a bit much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude he made a scene, they stopped performing or whatever they where doing and all eyes where on us and everybody saw what he did and i got embarassed and im not good at dealing with embarassment hahaha

And thats when i heard Rocky's voice go "ADDDRRIIAAANNNNNN" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SLO

Member (SA)
Dude he made a scene, they stopped performing or whatever they where doing and all eyes where on us and everybody saw what he did and i got embarassed and im not good at dealing with embarassment hahaha

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :-P

Lasonic TRC-920

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome man!

SLO

Member (SA)
Hahaha but all in all this meet was awesome! Now we have to find a way to set the bar even higher for our next one!
Every member wearing a fresh, new, black Boomboxery T-shirt would be dope ;-) haha, hint hint. We'd look like soldiers!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Hahaha but all in all this meet was awesome! Now we have to find a way to set the bar even higher for our next one!
Hey Adrian, it's easy to raise the bar for the next one. We just gotta make sure that Chris is there and the bar automatically goes up!!!😃👍

Status
Not open for further replies.