Small Bluetooth Receiver or Ipod Classic connection options?

soundslikespace

Member (SA)
Can anyone recommend the current best small Bluetooth Receiver with RCA output to connect to a Boombox? I see there are a lot of options on the market, but don't want to get something low quality. I'm looking for something about the size of a pack of poker cards.

What about connecting an Ipod Classic? Are there any good small docking stations with 30 pin connection for the Ipod and RCA output to connect to a Boombox? I searched on Google, and they are all discontinued I think, so I would have to track down an old used model.

soundslikespace

Member (SA)
Cool! I'll probably get one of those. I was hoping there is a good way to send the ipod signal through the 30pin digital cable though, in case it might sound better.

hopey

Member (SA)
You can get cheap BT transmitters for car cigarette lighters. I like the idea of using the radio to tune the BT signal! This one 3.5mm Audio out as well.bt kmart.jpg

Reactions: soundslikespace

neanderthal

Member (SA)
I, use a small bluetooth receiver called UNIFY. I think I bought it on amazon. It's about the size of a small box of matches or a USB wall plug.

Superduper

Staff member
Or get an iPod Lasonic 931, the iPod classic nestles perfectly in the cradle without any adapters and you can pound out some mad tunes.