Quick quarantine question

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
I miss Ira,I remember him from the 09’ Meet,nice guy.😊Classic with his Vinix!!😮😊🎼📻

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Fatdog said:
So... have any of y'all found out just how much your partner/spouse gets on your nerves when you are around them 24/7? Asking for a friend - certainly not me, because Mrs. Fatdog never gets on my nerves. :-D :lol: :-P
We've heard of battling boxes. Well, my boxes go into battle mode when my wife starts bi**ching. The C100 and/or the M90 usually give enough volume to drown her out with the M70 getting honorable mention.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Both my wife and I work 12 hour shifts (same sequence) so we spend quite a bit of time together and well let's just say I understand Al Bundy.

Peg Bundy- Did you miss me Al?
Al Bundy- With every bullet so far.

Eddy

Member (SA)
Brutus442 said:
Both my wife and I work 12 hour shifts (same sequence) so we spend quite a bit of time together and well let's just say I understand Al Bundy.

Al Bundy is still on TV here. Watching it nearly every day :rock:
One more famous quote : Al asks Peg what's the difference between a toilet and you ? The toilet has a job :blink:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
I love the one where al has to answer a knock on the door and he says " I sure hope that's and ax wielding murderer " lol.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Eddy said:

Al Bundy is still on TV here. Watching it nearly every day :rock:
One more famous quote : Al asks Peg what's the difference between a toilet and you ? The toilet has a job :blink:
Priceless....

JVC Floyd said:
I love the one where al has to answer a knock on the door and he says " I sure hope that's and ax wielding murderer " lol.
LOL!
Back in the day, Socrates and Plato were the wise philosophers. I think we should add Bundy to the list.

DPaignall

Member (SA)
Didn't Socrates say
“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”
?

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Theo von said " my momma was 35 and my father was 70 years old when they got married, so that basically makes me a stand up comedian. Lol.

I love the episode of Sanford and son where Lamont tells Fred that the good book says love thy neighbor as you love thy self , and Fred's response was " the people that wrote the Bible didn't have to live in this neighborhood". Lol.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
DPaignall said:
Didn't Socrates say
“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”
?
Now I know why I think Al Bundy should be mentioned in the same breath as Socrates! lol

JVC Floyd said:
Theo von said " my momma was 35 and my father was 70 years old when they got married, so that basically makes me a stand up comedian. Lol.

I love the episode of Sanford and son where Lamont tells Fred that the good book says love thy neighbor as you love thy self , and Fred's response was " the people that wrote the Bible didn't have to live in this neighborhood". Lol.
I loved this show growing up JVC Floyd. I still use the line "I coming Elizabeth!!!!" and grab my heart while feigning a heart attack when I see my wife's Mastercard bill come in!

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
My wife and I both are blessed to be working. I am an electrical contractor and she is a CPA. She still goes to the office to work but they keep the doors locked from the public. She can work from home but we find each other to be distracting ;) I try to be home by 2 or 3pm once I do my rounds at the sites. Been married for 19 blissful years and never had a fight. (No kids helps with that too!)