Greets from Finland to ya all !

Kris

Hey everyone..Happy to be here :cool::thumbsup:

Here´s a little story for you..

3 years ago i was throwing away some old stuff, e.g. broken tv, vintage computer, some old electronics and among them was my little Sony walkman which also didn´t work at that time. I went to the recycling center to drop off the things and was just about to throw the Walkman into the pile of electronics recycling , when i got a thought.."maybe i should take a look at this ?", So, i did save it and took it with me back home, where i decided to take it apart and saw it had very loose belt. I managed to change it and Vóila it started to work and play cassettes again :-D I was so delighted about the fix and that made me think.."hmmmm, what if i get a big old school cassette player, to play tapes with ?" Soon i bought my first one, and then the second and third and after that i was hooked (permanently i think :-)) Now i have nearly 50 pieces of them. Crazy, some might say, but i say: crazy cool :clap: Few of my favourites of my collection are: Sanyo M-X 960K, Sharp GF-9696, Wilco CRS-1049, Aiwa TPR-950E, Crown 850L and Sharp GF-777 :yes:

Regards,

Kris

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Hey everyone..Happy to be here :cool::thumbsup:

Here´s a little story for you..

3 years ago i was throwing away some old stuff, e.g. broken tv, vintage computer, some old electronics and among them was my little Sony walkman which also didn´t work at that time. I went to the recycling center to drop off the things and was just about to throw the Walkman into the pile of electronics recycling , when i got a thought.."maybe i should take a look at this ?", So, i did save it and took it with me back home, where i decided to take it apart and saw it had very loose belt. I managed to change it and Vóila it started to work and play cassettes again :-D I was so delighted about the fix and that made me think.."hmmmm, what if i get a big old school cassette player, to play tapes with ?" Soon i bought my first one, and then the second and third and after that i was hooked (permanently i think :-)) Now i have nearly 50 pieces of them. Crazy, some might say, but i say: crazy cool :clap: Few of my favourites of my collection are: Sanyo M-X 960K, Sharp GF-9696, Wilco CRS-1049, Aiwa TPR-950E, Crown 850L and Sharp GF-777 :yes:

Regards,

Kris
Post some pictures

Kris

Well..why not, check out my other thread in collections :cool: I put my Youtube Boombox playlist link there. You can find quite many Boomboxes blastin´ music :rock: