FS ~ JVC replica straps, J hook, loop, or handle straps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Shipping 2 straps to London, yikes $24 usd. International shipping will probably have to end soon. I can't ask more for the straps to cover that kind of shipping.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Joe you might be able to save money if you use a flat rate media box like the ones tapes and CDs are shipped in ,if you can stuff it into the box lol.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Joe as you know he Bolt box and the aka’s for it have a slot for straps pretty much like the M70.
Unfortunately although the M70 straps go into the bolt box slot ok they are not long enough to lock and click.
Seeing as you’ve had/have a couple of these, would you consider designing a strap clip with a longer throw so that they. ‘Click’ in?

Attachments

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I was not able to R&R clips to work for the bolt box. Best option is the handle mounts and a j-hook strap combination.

I'm putting in another material order on strap, anyone else want to get in on the total order of custom colors?

Thank you.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
blu_fuz said:
I was not able to R&R clips to work for the bolt box. Best option is the handle mounts and a j-hook strap combination.
I'm putting in another material order on strap, anyone else want to get in on the total order of custom colors?

Thank you.
Shame really since the slots are already there.
I’ve used the j hook straps but they slide about a little bit.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
jerrymilton said:
My Victor M70 GX just arrived from China...first thing I did was snap in the strap !!

Oh, man!! Those M70GX models are just stunning with the gold accents. :drool:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
You are welcome guys.

Anyone else want to get in on this material order I have to put in? Placing an order today.

Ordering 1 color from the supplier + shipping is not cost effective so if you want a non-stock color, please speak up now. I won't be doing single material orders anymore if it is a special pattern/color you want.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.