Anyone Remember this Boombox Video ?

floyd

Member (SA)
i had already finished buying boxes lad only reason i bought the fh7 cuz it was red and i know we don't use the word rare but in red the fh7 is very rare wanted one for about 10 years and what made the deal was it was free shipping.............the crazy thing is i still have to pay 70 tax on flipping broken junk...................i am cursed always have been my whole life lad........anybody else could have bought it and it would have lasted years bro
You're not alone you remember my Panasonic rxc 100 I unwrapped it and plugged it in and turned it on and it lasted less than 5 minutes before the foam on the speakers started flying off. Not only that 5 minutes after I re foamed the speakers somebody made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse so I took it and out the door it went it was a nice Boombox though lol. You probably also remember the Sony fh7 I bought off Craigslist for $20 from the original owner who is an old Japanese guy but anyway the mother f***** started taking a dive almost immediately so I said f****** gave up on it. The fh7 is nice but I put my Sanyo C7 against it any day of the week.

floyd

Member (SA)
i had already finished buying boxes lad only reason i bought the fh7 cuz it was red and i know we don't use the word rare but in red the fh7 is very rare wanted one for about 10 years and what made the deal was it was free shipping.............the crazy thing is i still have to pay 70 tax on flipping broken junk...................i am cursed always have been my whole life lad........anybody else could have bought it and it would have lasted years bro
I'll tell you that wd 40 trick worked wonders on my Trc 931 switches and pots . that was a pain in the ass job but I'm glad I did it . I also did the belts so she's fully working. She also has a strong tuner which is an added bonus lol.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
You're not alone you remember my Panasonic rxc 100 I unwrapped it and plugged it in and turned it on and it lasted less than 5 minutes before the foam on the speakers started flying off. Not only that 5 minutes after I re foamed the speakers somebody made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse so I took it and out the door it went it was a nice Boombox though lol. You probably also remember the Sony fh7 I bought off Craigslist for $20 from the original owner who is an old Japanese guy but anyway the mother f***** started taking a dive almost immediately so I said f****** gave up on it. The fh7 is nice but I put my Sanyo C7 against it any day of the week.
ey up lad.......do yo remember when i bought that serviced big ben from a member..........well it lasted 2 days lol i ended up giving it away to another member , it was just a brick and worth nothing lad
i just bought another fh lad serviced cost silly money but you can do nothing about that............ gunna transplant it into the red one lad............if it dies this time the lot is prolly going out for the rubbish lad lol............these things are just to old now man

this is my last official boombox buy...........the fh sounded great lad better than the 55, the tweeters actually work lol but the 55 was prolly louder

floyd

Member (SA)
i had a 100 same thing, fixed it re foamed it still died lol...fly over you can have the 90 for nothing don't bother me lad
Keep that damn m90 . that's really the only boombox you need.
I agree about just changing out the innards of the fh 7 . it's rare box in red and I'm don't blame you for spending money to get something you want. You only live once .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
Keep that damn m90 . that's really the only boombox you need.
I agree about just changing out the innards of the fh 7 . it's rare box in red and I'm don't blame you for spending money to get something you want. You only live once .
you are the only one entitled to the 90 lad if not it stays.....im prolly on my last legs homie and that fh actually sounded way better than the 90 and 55...why the foook did i buy a red one lol...like you say we only live once....the Egyptians will confirm that lad lol

Reactions: floyd