What’sup from the Windy City!

goill773

Member (SA)
Hey-yooooo!!! What’sup everyone?! I’m an old-school b-boy born and raised in Chicago. I am new to the community and man am I happy I found this group. Growing up I only had a couple General Electric boxes (GE 3-5267A and GE 3-6035A) but always wanted the flashy, big boxes that I could never afford. I just recently started collecting and as of now I only have 3 boxes in my “collection” if you can call it that lol. I got a M9990, D8443 and a HX-4636 (just picked this one up last week locally).

I’m looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts, learning from everyone and contributing where I can. Take care everyone and keep blasting. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: baddboybill

floyd

Member (SA)
Welcome. I love the d8443 because I had one when I was in high school. Nice to have you here.

goill773

Member (SA)
Oh wait I actually have 3 1/2 (half) boxes in my collection... I forgot I had another recent cop. The mini M90!!! I love that 'lil blaster! 8-)

Brutus442

Member (SA)
I never base anything on the size of a collection only on how much you love the ones you have. Might do me dirty at least once a week but I still love them.
Welcome !!

Like Floyd eloquently said, numbers aren't important just the enjoyment of the ones you have. Share some pics when you can!

baddboybill

Boomus Fidelis
Welcome!!! What part of chitown you located. I was born and raised sw side by midway but now I’m in Florida.

goill773

Member (SA)
Welcome!!! What part of chitown you located. I was born and raised sw side by midway but now I’m in Florida.
Born & raised on the north side... West Ridge neighborhood (Devon & Western). Are you the famous DJ from Chi??! I instantly thought that reading your name! :dj: