sanyo c20 disassembly

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
how does the sanyo c20 come apart....does the front come off or is it back access only

all the pots need doing lads then off to engineer when i get some coin for belts etc. JVC PC-55 Stereo Compo System - September 2023 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinman

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
its a good job i bought it anybody else would have sent her back,,,,,,if back access i shall leave well alone and wait for funds

cheers lads

Superduper

Staff member
What are you asking brother? Page 1 through 5 of the service manual literally covers disassembly. It looks like front cover does come off, back cover can come off, side panels can come off, and top cover can come off too. Looks like the front cover alone needs to remove 12 screws, but that's only after you've removed the top, sides and back first.

1. remove the top panel
2. remove the side panels
3. remove the back panel
4. remove the front panel.
5. at this point, you can remove the deck too through the front.

"it's just screws."

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
sorry lad.......i bought the service manual from you.....its nowhere to be seen its not in my downloads history email paypal.....i cant find the manual lol

Superduper

Staff member
sorry lad.......i bought the service manual from you.....its nowhere to be seen its not in my downloads history email paypal.....i cant find the manual lol

Just log into your account and download it again:
My Account
After you login, browse to your account purchase history page, all purchases will be listed there. You have a limited window (usually 60 days) for downloads, and usually 10 times. For obvious reasons, you'd want to save it to somewhere you can remember once it displays on your computer.

Your username is the email address, usually it's your paypal email, unless you used a different one during account creation. If you forgot your password, just reset it:
Password forgotten? Click here.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
I did not make an account lad.........i had the same problem with the crown 970 manual i cant remember how it was resolved.......do you want any paypal info or anything lad,,,,,,I'm sorry bro i know you have better things to do

Superduper

Staff member
I did not make an account lad.........i had the same problem with the crown 970 manual i cant remember how it was resolved.......do you want any paypal info or anything lad,,,,,,I'm sorry bro i know you have better things to do

I'm taking this to PM. Check it.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
turns out the usual nightmare from sanyo a member may do it if i can post///////jvc win hands down in that department

check this nightmare out

Last edited: