PC-55 clings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hi Bobby.

You mentioned some time ago about the possible availability of the JVC pc-55.

"Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:56 PM
I finally found a replacement print shop. My former print shop lady tried to rob me blind on my order a couple of months ago by increasing my cost astronomically. :thumbsdown: I had a meeting with a local guy, Sam, today and he thinks he can help at a much better cost. Sales prices should not change at Boomboxery. :-)

So... I will be placing an order on Monday for some M90 clings. These will be professionally printed on commercial grade cling material. If I am happy with the result, I will then get around to ordering some Conion cassette door labels, some M70 Multi Music Scanner labels, and maybe even some JVC PC-55 cassette door clings.

For the M90, my initial order will be the 40W (qty. 20), Big Power (qty. 60), and the rare 60W (qty. 40) versions printed.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:"

Would they be the same as this example I found on the web? If so, I'd be interested, if they're do-able!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
jvc.JPG

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
oldskool69 said:
Could use a set myself. :yes:
It would complete my Fatdog/JVC family :clap: :hooray:

I'm also guessing that the orange used is that same hue as the m90's cling. It's not the best pic but it does look very close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.