Oh bullsh** !!! My AIWA CS-880 is defective

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC838

Member (SA)
I need your support cause my AIWA suddenly can`t receive FM-Stereo.

I just changed the MPX decoder (LA3361) but no sucsess :sadno:

So i need the schematics of this CS-880

Is there somebody who has got one?

6928a5ff1899f456ad22f88.jpg

021fa065f72f1a1d3d46142.jpg

Fatdog

Staff member
Oh, noes!! :-O Please repair that Aiwa! :yes: :yes: :yes: That was the "nuclear" powered beast of the 2010 Sunshine Mix. We can't let it die. :no:

jaetee

Member (SA)
Fatdog said:
Oh, noes!! :-O Please repair that Aiwa! :yes: :yes: :yes: That was the "nuclear" powered beast of the 2010 Sunshine Mix. We can't let it die. :no:

Right...! That box was awesome...!

I'm sure Ralf will get it whipped back into shape.

JVC838

Member (SA)
I found the cause of this malfunction: the MONO / STEREO switch was bad, it had generated a leakage current and in fact of an incompetent electric design the MPX decoder was interfered. I added an additional resistor in the layout and the function is now tough.

Marty Machine

Member (SA)
JVC838 said:
I found the cause of this malfunction: the MONO / STEREO switch was bad, it had generated a leakage current and in fact of an incompetent electric design the MPX decoder was interfered. I added an additional resistor in the layout and the function is now tough.

So, was that a 'control signal' not being held hi (or lo), just floating, until your mod was added ??

MM.

spirkond

Hello to everybody,

Because I have also problem with my AIWA CS-880 I am looking for the service manual.
Could you please somebody provide me with the service manual.

Thank you

skippy1969

Boomus Fidelis
spirkond said:
Hello to everybody,

Because I have also problem with my AIWA CS-880 I am looking for the service manual.
Could you please somebody provide me with the service manual.

Thank you
There is an Aiwa CS880 service manual in PDF format you can download here........ :yes:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=85

Status
Not open for further replies.