HELP!!!! belts for lasonic 931

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenDawg

Member (SA)
I need help....please

I got a Lasonic 931 and i need belts for the tape deck. I don't know where to get belts or what size of belt i need for this box. If any one can help it will be appreciated, thanks

benny

MasterBlaster84

Boomus Fidelis
SINISTER said:
post the sizes of the belts you get for us as well

We really should have a repository for this information. Having this information handy would ease some of the intimidation factor for many members who are thinking about restoring their boxes. :yes:

Bobby did you read that? :-D

SINISTER

Banned
MasterBlaster84 said:
SINISTER said:

We really should have a repository for this information. Having this information handy would ease some of the intimidation factor for many members who are thinking about restoring their boxes. :yes:

you want a suppository don? :w00t:

MasterBlaster84

Boomus Fidelis
SINISTER said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
SINISTER said:

you want a suppository don? :w00t:

Suppository, repository or whatever it takes to get the belts in there. :lol:

Master Z

Member (SA)
Which deck? I have a 931 that needed a motor and new belts on the bottom deck. I bought some working units from TRC911 and I have a spare top deck that should work. PM me if you need it. :-)

SINISTER

Banned
i just meant that if someone bought new belts post the sizes for everyone to see as well as posting pix maybe of the replacement so the people new to repair can see how its done. that could help people out. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.