caution's CONION C-100/HELIX HX-4635 chrome kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLO

Member (SA)
Quite some time ago when I acquired my HELIX 4635 locally, I had spoke to Eric (caution) about a chrome kit he custom made for the covers that go over the face of the tweeters/mids.

A few weeks ago I FINALLY did a tear down and cleaned my Helix inside and out, re-blacked the woofers, re-painted the grills, and polished all of the chrome rings, crash guards, knobs and switches. Months before that, I had both decks serviced and repaired so now ALL is working as it should.

The final touch was to apply the custom trim kit that Eric made and sent me. A little time consuming, but patience is key here. The results are amazing. Like icing on the cake.

Anyhow here are a few pictures to show you guys the results. I know Melvin did the same to his C-100 recently as well, and it came out fantastic. I saw his in Venice. Big thank you to the Eric "The Magician"!

Bad lighting, but you can see where I applied the decal on this picture, and compare old to new. The faces on both sides we're aged, scuffed and worn.

20170707_162927.jpg

And BAM, the end result

20170707_163109.jpg20170707_163214.jpg20170707_163333.jpg

SLO

Member (SA)
Thanks for the comments everyone, all I did was apply em, the real praise goes out to caution :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.