Between Sharps. If you had a choice

Reli

Boomus Fidelis
VZ2000 if you actually have a record collection and want to show it off to your friends.
If not, get the 767, it's easier to carry and it's ten times better-looking.

floyd

Member (SA)
If you want to play records the vz 2000 is the way to go but this box isn't for lugging around because it will work your wear you azz out in short order.
The 767 would be the clear choice if you actually want to carry it more than a 100 feet.

Lost&Found

Member (SA)
I'm assuming this is a BS member.
He replied to two of my boxes/parts wanted to buy posts.
They both had emails of people I should contact because they "want to part" with their respective boxes.

Just got a similar scam message from him. And another last week from a different new member that pointed me to email a 3rd party. These scammers are working the site. A car forum I frequent will boot scammers can we do the same? Eventually they will get someone’s money if they haven’t already. The other obvious scammer is Woppy75.

Tinman

Member (SA)
Just got a similar scam message from him. And another last week from a different new member that pointed me to email a 3rd party. These scammers are working the site. A car forum I frequent will boot scammers can we do the same? Eventually they will get someone’s money if they haven’t already. The other obvious scammer is Woppy75.
I believe I posted about Woppy75 being a scammer.
Hopefully the mods can keep on top of them.

Reactions: Lost&Found