ATTENTION UK MEMBERS! #2...2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deech

Member (SA)
Manchester !!! :-D 2018 . Maybe i will be in London too for 2 or three days before the meeting.
Cant deny my past there !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEcU-cxUGM

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
I will be there!! Just got to sort accommodation but plenty of time to book somewhere!!

Might not be able to stay all weekend, depends on the illness at that time & if it lets me, but I cannot miss out this time!!

Lasonic TRC-920

Nickeccles said:
I will be there!! Just got to sort accommodation but plenty of time to book somewhere!!

Might not be able to stay all weekend, depends on the illness at that time & if it lets me, but I cannot miss out this time!!
Looking forward to meeting you Nick! :thumbsup:

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis
Travelodge in Bury?...you’ll have never in your life experienced such luxury!...and the celebs and beautiful women hanging out there, it’ll be amazing :-)

Hurb

Member (SA)
Northerner said:
Travelodge in Bury?...you’ll have never in your life experienced such luxury!...and the celebs and beautiful women hanging out there, it’ll be amazing :-)
I meant the Bury Khalifa....... must have misspelled it somewhere....

Lasonic TRC-920

Nickeccles said:
Can't bloody wait to meet everyone - will be a massive deal for me as I don't get out much anymore.......
Hey Nick, I was really bummed when I missed the chance to meet with you last year, so I'm really looking forward to the chance to meet up with you in a few weeks.

COUNTING DOWN!
:dj-party:

docs

Member (SA)
I think the following are in attendance, anyone else interested hit me up.

Hisrudeness
Lasonic TRC-920 +1
Northerner +1
Nickfish
Nickeccles
Geoff Hartwell
Hurb

Maybe:
alan partridge
T-STER

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Wondering if anyone from the south east wants to come with me & big tits? we have room for 1 maybe 2 in the car depending on how many stereo's I bring (Wheelchair dominates the boot) Anyone that could join us from West Sussex/Guildford/South West London maybe - Be easier for me if you could get to me & all go from here??

Just a thought & we could share fuel cost etc, we have somewhere to stay so you would have to sort that out!!

Offer is there, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.