AIWA CS880 Circuit Board POTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetboy220466

Member (SA)
Hi.
Can anybody give me a heads up on what these Pots do on these circuit boards. Ive got a feeling they tweak certain parts of the CS880, but which parts?????

20130306_122247.jpg

20130306_122336.jpg

20130306_122546.jpg

20130306_122657.jpg

20130306_122754.jpg

U notice the various coloured pots with the adjustment dials in the centre. WHAT DO THEY ADJUST??????

Superduper

Staff member
Tuner alignment, meter adjustment, tape bias current adjustment, recording and playback level adjustments, etc, etc....... I very highly suggest that you DO NOT touch or tinker with them. Seriously. NO kidding.

skippy1969

Boomus Fidelis
Superduper said:
Tuner alignment, meter adjustment, tape bias current adjustment, recording and playback level adjustments, etc, etc....... I very highly suggest that you DO NOT touch or tinker with them. Seriously. NO kidding.

Agree 100% with Norm,not to sound mean or anything,but if you don't know what your doing,stay out of that Aiwa........ :nonono:
If you don't your going to screw up a beautiful rare box and then where are you going to be? :angelic: :grim:

sweetboy220466

Member (SA)
Dont worry guys, i'm not gonna do no such thing, after all ive been F""ked over already by a member of this forum, :sad: why would i wanna do it to myself? :-O
This is the only upgrading i've done to this box, check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18842
Hey Skippy, u got a spare Passive Radiator lying around? :w00t:

skippy1969

Boomus Fidelis
sweetboy220466 said:
Dont worry guys, i'm not gonna do no such thing, after all ive been F""ked over already by a member of this forum, :sad: why would i wanna do it to myself? :-O
This is the only upgrading i've done to this box, check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18842
Hey Skippy, u got a spare Passive Radiator lying around? :w00t:

skippy1969

Boomus Fidelis
Hey Skippy, u got a spare Passive Radiator lying around? :w00t:[/quote]

Nope,I do not have a radiator... :nonono: :no:
I believe there has been LOTS of discussion about this and me and other members have recommended you have your rebuilt. :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.