I can fix radios with the power of my mind

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
There's an M90 for sale right now, with 80 watchers, that the seller is describing as "excellent condition".
He has one decent picture of the front and the rest are all out of focus and at weird angles along with two partial pics of the back.
Not only that, he only included 6 pictures for a box that could fetch 3k +.
An afterthought he added was that the cassette player doesn't work.

Reactions: Nickeccles

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
The top three categories around here are .I have something new. I need parts .or I can't figure out what the f*** is wrong with something. sometimes even jibber-jabber is better than nothing to keep the s*** flowing.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I have the power to break radios with my mind, now that is rather worrying lol
I've learned one thing don't kill yourself trying to fix a damn tape deck that's like you do working yourself to death to fix a f****** betamax you know sometimes just move on and work with what you got . I love tapes I really do but absolutely there's more efficient ways the store music.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
All this site has ever been about floyd lad is what somebody has and repair lad.....about all that interests me is our banta lol....i admit i had bought about 5 boxes which have been seen....only bought them because i had no boxes left that worked but i'm done bro....i will keep the silver but only as display...if you ever get one make sure it works son or don't bother....boomboxes are just not worth buying anymore lad, most people are on drugs with there prices including members here lol

Last edited:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Everything worked well and sounded nice before putting in storage!
Virgin box. Couple screws missing! Looks great 5' away. Cosmetics are fine compared to age of the unit.

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
I've learned one thing don't kill yourself trying to fix a damn tape deck that's like you do working yourself to death to fix a f****** betamax you know sometimes just move on and work with what you got . I love tapes I really do but absolutely there's more efficient ways the store music.
Betamax was a superior format (had Sony HIFI Betamax BITD) you can't beat the power of the US market.

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Not a scratch on it. (it was scratched and dented)

Seller: Those scratches are just from a cloth. You can wipe it away. The dents are only cosmetic and do not effect the item in anyway.

Reactions: Mixamyte 1

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Join forum and ask for free advice, ignore said advice and ask for someone to hand over a perfect item that was not even recommended.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Join forum and show pics of your first radio, then 2 weeks later announce you're interested in selling it

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
selling boxes as bnib when in reality they are still 40 years plus of age

spending 2 weeks replacing most things on a boombox it works flawless for 2 weeks solid..you put it on the forum for sale as you don't need 2 of them, then suddenly it dies.....yea life sucks lol..i am haunted by a doom ghost or Floyds underpants, take you're pick lol

Last edited: