EBay bidder to block yudiac-31

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Lets not talk about the origin country and them driving prices to stupidity. Totally wouldn't be surprised if it's a fake account of the guy trying to sell his stuff at plain daft prices and getting fame for having a shop full of heaven sent radios.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
A true Russian nationalist, lol.
Except that if anyone could be described as a "huckster", it's that little bitch Putin and anyone who supports him

Last edited:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
It gets worse too…he’s sent me three further messages detailing high end boxes he would actually buy from me. Like I’m gonna sell a high end box to someone with zero feedback, doesn’t pay for one he won, and calls me a walrus bitch lol

Superduper

Member (SA)
Why block? Just report to eBay, on phone if need be and get his account shuttered. Clearly he bid for the express and sole purpose of not-paying. Besides, it's totally stupid because it has zero effect. Besides YOU, nobody else will see his protest statement, and ergo, have zero effect. There's more effective ways of protesting, but this isn't it.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
He's probably just pretending to protest. In reality he just changed his mind about your box. That's why he expressed interest in your other boxes.
Apparently he didn't realize that he can simply say "I don't want it anymore" if he asks nicely enough, the seller can agree to cancel the sale. Then he wouldn't have gotten a strike on his record.

Reactions: Northerner

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Why block? Just report to eBay, on phone if need be and get his account shuttered. Clearly he bid for the express and sole purpose of not-paying. Besides, it's totally stupid because it has zero effect. Besides YOU, nobody else will see his protest statement, and ergo, have zero effect. There's more effective ways of protesting, but this isn't it.
Did both. Blocked him as I have no faith in eBay doing the right thing…they’ll probably just give him a warning. Yeh I’m not really sure what his motive was, I think he might just sad or mad, who knows

Superduper

Member (SA)
Did both. Blocked him as I have no faith in eBay doing the right thing…they’ll probably just give him a warning. Yeh I’m not really sure what his motive was, I think he might just sad or mad, who knows
Oh, if a buyer make a purchase and changed his mind, it's indeed not for certain that eBay will do anything. But if you call and tell them to "read" his complaint, I think there will be a different outcome because it will be immediately apparent that it had nothing at all to do with your boombox or the sale whatsoever.