Site Update - Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Just made 2 donations of a little something something. I am sending all 'credit/karma/love' to JVC Floyd and Superduper. Both for going outta their way with tech advice from Superduper of course, and then some assistance with parts from JVC Floyd. When yall are so kind to spend time helping others in the 'community' out and not ask for any $ even when I tell you I wanna give ya some, I'm gonna just always pay it forward to the board.

Thanks guys. You and all the other great contributions have been extremely helpful, and of course probably assisted in my addiction.... which may or may not be a good thing. :) I appreciate it, but my now wife might wish she could block you.

Again.... thanks to Superduper, JVC Floyd, Supremer Commander Fatdog, and everyone else that posted belt sizes, packaging best practices. VZ2000 tear down PDFs, C100 Schematics ( :hmmm: ) etc etc.

Off to the thrifts..... shoot me some virtual karma!

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
I've said it before, but with all sincerity, thank you guys for the continued donations, it really does help with the upkeep and such of this website.

:thankyou:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Fatdog said:
mmcodomino said:
EDIT: Hey, I just donated? Why is there no donation sign next to my avitar? :'-(
Max, according to PayPal your donation is listed as a "Pending echeck". Your icon will open appear once the status is updated to "Completed" by PayPal. ;-)
In my case, pay pal returns my donation as "complete", but no icon in my avitar... :sad:

Cheers.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
hardmen said:
In my case, pay pal returns my donation as "complete", but no icon in my avitar... :sad:

Cheers.
I usually receive e-mails from PayPal regarding donations so I can double check the donor status. For some reason, your donation status was not sent to me, but you are good now. :yes: :-) Thanks, Mauricio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.